Can anyone identify this plant please

Seen in the gardens at Cottesbrooke today.
www.bellows.org.uk/misc/flower.jpg
Help appreciated
Thanks
Nick

I notice that the webpage link I put in is pefixed with google when clicked on.
NOTTNICK said:

Something in the Pinks family (Caryophyllaceae), I think.
Possibly a white culitvar of Lychnis (campion) or Agrostemma (corncockle)?
Plant trivia: 'Pink' originally refered to the *notching* found on the flower petals, and only later came to mean the *color* that is typical of most pinks. (The older meaning of the word continues in use for the special type of scissors known as "pinking shears.")
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

The leaves at the bottom of the photos resemble four o'clocks, as do the flowers.
Boron

    Looks like a damnable "four o'clock" (Mirabilis jalapa spp), to me. So-named because the ephemeral flowers begin closing by mid-afternoon. Available in a wide range of colors, some have serrated or denticulated leaves. Frost-tender, self-seeding, invasive, persistent, PITA. I've been mowing the same 25 y/o patch of damnable 4:00 for 15 years! A curse left behind by some yahoo who thought they were "pretty", I guess.
--
the Balvenieman
USDA zone 9b, peninsular Florida, U.S.A.

    Yes, I see what you mean. The blossoms resemble 4:00 but that's all. The foliage, assuming that I'm looking at the right stuff, is familiar but my old brain isn't connecting this morning....
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net said:

Had an e-mail from the original poster. It turned out to be a white cultivar of corncockle (Agrostemma)
Final ID: Agrostemma githago 'Ocean Pearls'
Apparently, this species is considered an invasive weed in parts of North America (reseeding annual).
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/219297 /
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

Spiderwort! That's what the foliage reminds me of. However, the blossom is different from the native plants in my back yard AWA from white ones I could find illustrated on W3.