Can anyone identify this plant? A être identifié...

http://cjoint.com/?izbA0rEdbX
Thank you! Merci!
Add pictures here
✖
Le 24 août 2005, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net nous a si bien dit:

Excuse me, but I'm not very experimented with plants. Anyway, thank you for the anwser.
By the way, is it annual?
_____________ N y t o p a k
Add pictures here
✖
As others have said, the plant is an impatiens. Up here in Wisconsin's zone 5, we grow them as annuals, though they are actually tender perennials in warmer climes.
Suzy O
nous a si bien dit:

Add pictures here
✖
Le 24 août 2005, Suzy O nous a si bien dit:

Thanks for the answer!
Add pictures here
✖