CACTUS FLOWER

Hallo Group Members, on my website www.rent-a-cloud.com there is a photo of a white 'CACTUS FLOWER' (under 'Greencards'). Could somebody, please, tell me its correct common and botannical names? It is a cactus that grows in tall multiple columns and, in this case, in temperate climate near Sydney/ Australia. Many thanks - Klaus Jaritz

A species of Cereus (?)
Emilie