Bees, anyone?

Page 4 of 4

"NEW YORK, Sep 27, 2010 (IPS) - Hundreds of people who believe they were falsely detained and imprisoned by the Department of Justice in the wake of the Sep. 11, 2001 attacks are now seeking redress through the U.S. courts. . .
Despite the fact that the government never charged any of them with a terrorism-related offence, immigration authorities kept the men in detention for up to eight months, long past the resolution of their immigration cases, according to attorneys at the Center for Constitutional Rights, which brought the class action on behalf of the plaintiffs. . . "
--

Contrasted with

House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the

And those 3 names given, and which are as close as I can get to any 'facts' about humus buyer targetting, are the same ones mentioned everywhere and are probably also all from exactly the same 'source'.
There just is not enough 'evidence' to claim that anything of the sort happened.

LOL. That isn't saying a lot Billy. Americans seem to be more paranoid about their own government than any other group of people on earth except for those of the old Soviet Union - perhaps a hang over them the 1950s

Wish it was just me.
<http://pewglobal.org/2007/03/14/americas-image-in-the-world-findings-fro m-the-pew-global-attitudes-project/> Released: March 14, 2007 Americas Image in the World: Findings from the Pew Global Attitudes Project
I am here to tell you what we have learned over these years about international opinion of the U.S., including views of its policies, values, and people. Since our first poll in June 2002, we have interviewed in depth about 110,000 people in 50 countries. I believe it is fair to say we have been the first and foremost chronicler of the rise of anti-Americanism in the 21st century. Indeed, the headlines of our annual reports on Americas image tell the story: December 2002 Americas image slips, although goodwill towards the U.S. remains June 2003 U.S. image plunges in the wake of the Iraq war March 2004 No improvement in U.S. image, some worsening in Europe June 2005 U.S. image improves slightly, although still negative in most places; and anti-Americanism is becoming increasingly entrenched June 2006 Show little further progress in fact some back sliding. Even as the publics of the world concurred with the Americans on many global problems. -----
What's with Australia these days, drowning in the east, and burning up in the west?
--
- Billy
http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now /

There does seem to be more money for corporate sponsored, right-wing minions than there is for status quo or left-wing minions, but then there is that market share thing, where controlling a big share of a small market may be better than owning a small share of a big market.
The world seems full of Elmer Gantrys/Tartuffes, but I have faith that most people are good, and just want to hang-out with friends and families instead of chasing after power.

Don't look at me. This is the first that I heard about it. My only point is that most people won't be surprised if our government had used some form of profiling to spy on us.
--
- Billy
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the

I have a dozen or more of the cards, the cards do not have my real name or address and I still get the discounts. The stores want your money and never check ID. The stores that do not use the cards hands out deals just as good as those that do. However, the same information is now on any credit card used. So those discount cards today are not really needed. Also your picture is taken with every purchase. Cash is still king, but for how long?
I also do my taxes by hand. I think by law, the government cannot sell your personal information but corporations can. Tax agencies that perform taxes online and those computer programs also sells your tax information to the advertisers. Read the fine print on those tax software programs. Years ago those money management software programs could also send your personal financial information over the Internet without your knowledge, if you did not have a good firewall. They embedded the tracking software in the security tracks of ones hard drive that could not be erased even by reformatting the drive.
Go back and look at the links I provided. A least seven hundred people was detained from data mining after 9/11, no jury, no judge and no trial for a month or two. Do you want the links reposted about this?
Even during World War II, the U.S. Detained Japanese for many months without a judge, jury or trail. Like I said in previous post, the US constitution states " For the Corporation by the Corporation". President Bush shredded that older document years ago. Privacy is history get use to it.
As an atheist, can't wait for the mark of the beast 666 to be imbedded into my soul. Also for the squeamish, the mark of the beast is already on everything you buy. It is part of the UPC code. Two thin bars on each end and a two thin bar in the center. The thin bars represent 666.

"Nad R" wrote

Nad, you are an amazing mix of completely unfounded idiocy and partly understood security. Either way, I see so no reason why you are posting this compost in the rec.gardens group who are talking about plants and gardens and such.

it is almost like Billy's posting of the Godwin's law. Perhaps call a part of Chaos Theory. Start with any topic and over time the topic will diverge in to different subjects. It is the same in my personal life, start with a subject of interest and soon the mind wanders to different topics. I know others are more capable of focusing on a specific topic. I am like a kid in a candy store of life. I am into everything... For a moment.
As for security in my life, financial privacy ranks allot higher than a private conversation or postings or the things i eat or do. Also Nad or Dan are not my real names, just a pen names. I have a dozen different email accounts and a few web sites with real name soundings. Only thing that can be traced is my IP address.
I also believe this thread will soon be over with. Everyone pretty much said what they wanted. It is winter here, outdoor gardening is a few months away. Seed starting next week... Maybe.

Is there a human parallel?
HB