Apple ignorance

Sorry if this is a stupid question! I have been following all the recommendations on my one lone apple tree ( pruning, fungicide,pesticide - just a little, and picking off excess fruit) but now I see that the leaves have just a hint of yellow. Now it's only the end of July so I don't think it's the season. Nothing serious ( I hope ) but sometimes a novice takes note of things... you know?
Ron H. in west central Wisconsin.
----------------- - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------