Any herbalists in the Buffalo, NY, area?

Okay, I can't stand it. I gave away all my herbs and I'm mourning their loss like crazy. I've been able to pick up a few new herbs since I've been here but not many. I'd love to get some thyme (as many types as possible including elfin) and rosemary and sage and garlic chives perhaps some mints for an winter windowsill garden. Is there anyone in here in the Buffalo, NY, area or is there anyone who knows of some place that will ship me some herbs ASAP?
I spent the spring learning how to cook with fresh herbs and now I don't have any to cook with! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh, yes, forgot to ask: I picked up a purple ruffled Basil -- is that used the same as regular basil? If not, add basil to the list of things I wish I never gave away. ARGH!!

http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com /
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

First, call some REAL garden centers. Many are starting to stock perennials for fall planting. Although many herbs are perennials, I don't recall seeing them offered at this time of year - probably because many gardeners aren't thinking along those lines.
If you find nothing locally, call Jane's Herb Farm, in Webster, a suburb of Rochester. You'll probably have to leave a message, but Jane *will* call you back. She grows a lot of her own stuff, and I'd bet she'll still have some herbs left. I don't know if she ships, but you could probably use a nice road trip.
Her phone number: 585-872-3720
On 8/27/07 4:28 PM, in article favc68$duo$ snipped-for-privacy@blackhelicopter.databasix.com,

Dear, email me off list and I can send a few things! Including chives, garlic chives and some thyme
Cheryl