After ALL these years............

After all these years, I have a HELLEBORE in bloom on my birthday! (I bet the fairies were planning this all this time! It's a dark burgundy, and I discovered it yesterday. Two open beautiful bells and a third bud fat and luscious............
madgardener up on the ridge, back in a rainy, foggy, Fairy Holler, overlooking a misty English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36
That might be better than fishing. Happy birthday!

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

On 1/5/07 7:43 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com,

Happy day Maddie!
A belated Happy Birthday!