1st Chilicam.com Year ...

Hi there,
for all of you folks interested in Chili Growing .. we at Chilicam.com have survived our first online summer and are just getting prepared for German wintertime.
Many many .. MANY pictures + live cams + some chili-movies (!) at
http://www.chilicam.com
Enjoy ..
Axel :o)

ROFL. What a great idea. Thanks for posting this.