What's the name of this apple?

A long time ago I ate red apples that had little yellow chunks in them that tasted like pineapple. They were the best tasting apples I ever ate. Anybody know the name of this variety?
The closest I can come to that is an apple I grow called a Pitmastin Pineapple. It is a small russeted apple (not red) that supposedly has a pineapple taste. I don't detect the pineapple taste, but the apple itself is very flavorable.
Here is a web site you may want to check about breeding apples to have a pineapple taste:
http://www.minnesotaharvest.net/applepine.htm
Let us know it you find out which apple this is.
Sherwin D.