Tomatoes... cherry tomato plants, in a pot, on my balcony...

Hi, I have 3 pots with cherry tomato plants. They are growing well, but one has very few tomatoes... it is still flowering.
Should I stop fertilising or continue?
I am in Montreal, so it is also getting cold at night.
Also, as far as trimming, should I do something special to make them stop growing and flowering? Or, let them be? I feel like they should stop flowering and concentrate on growing the little tomatoes that are already there... Or, by the time it gets really cold here, they will be all half green / red and no good!
Forgive my ignorance, but these are my first tomato plants.... !
BTW, the ones that have turned red (10) have been super sweet tasting, so I look forward to more!

The Cat Whisperer wrote:

I think so, if you fertilize a plant with nitrogen you make it develop more its vegetation and be more damaged by parasites (aphids and scales, cryptogames).

How cold night and day (average temperature; please C Celsius)?

Some tomatoes varieties has continue to grow branches and leafs while they fructify. Anyway if you trim its branches you promote fruits growth, but usually in any plant you need to equilibrate growth and production of fruits. Bye,
Jon