Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3

Only if I <> it, but even then, I have to copy/paste into Firefox from MT newswatcher. I can't just click on it.
The other way, I have to paste it into a textfile, fix it, then copy/paste. ;-)

Mine does not. It's a two step process, but your link was worth the effort. :-)
--
Peace! Om

On Fri, 09 May 2008 20:54:40 -0500, phorbin wrote:

It worked for me. I get the same page with or without the ending "&ap=1"
stonerfish

I was mostly interested in burning out green weeds in my gravel driveway. It's a bitch to weed. <g> I don't like to use roundup because my herb garden is next to the driveway and I have border plants I don't want to damage with any drift.
I normally just attack them with the weed eater and mow them all the way to the ground.
--
Peace! Om

I use a tank sprayer filled with vinegar to spray weeds. It kills them in about two days. Spray when there is no rain expected for a few days. Cheap, effective, and biodegradeable.
In article <fa39ec62-c5cc-4723-bcd1-

Anything special about the vinegar?

It's cheaper than sulphuric;o)
--

Billy

They still look good except for the new deformed growth. They wont die I'm sure. I will pick up more this week at Lowe's. I wish people would read the labels on products before they use them.

Some people do not care about their neighbors and are "allergic" to green!
I'm not saying yours are, I just have one that is.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

I will for sure. I already gave them some flowers that didn't fit in the flower bed. They're very nice people, really.

I do believe that on Sun, 04 May 2008 10:54:52 -0700,

Katey take on board what Billy said, I couldn't fault that advice or offer any other suggestions.
Your neighbour mightn't of been aware the damage the poison could cause and if you have a quite chat you might have a terrific neighbour after all.
--

Erik Vastmasd

I do believe that on Fri, 09 May 2008 13:49:28 +1000,

A 'quiet' chat with your neighbour would be even better. <gd&r>
--

Erik Vastmasd