Help, Tomato Blight

A blight is spreading through my tomato plants,

someone identify this. Is there anything I can do?

Reply to
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

It looks to me (based on the single photo) like one of the leaf spots, like bacterial spot or septoria spot. Remove the badly infested leaves and use a copper spray on the plants. I'd also suggest using a kelp (such as Maxicrop) in your foliar spray. The extra potassium and micronutrients would be valuable. (I'm looking at the illustrations in _Identifying Diseases of Vegetables_ published by Penn State.)

Try looking at the photos here and see what you think:

please, no poetry!)

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz