Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

I was mostly interested in burning out green weeds in my gravel driveway. It's a bitch to weed. I don't like to use roundup because my herb garden is next to the driveway and I have border plants I don't want to damage with any drift.

I normally just attack them with the weed eater and mow them all the way to the ground.

Reply to
Omelet

Sometimes doing to a URL will help:

Thanks! :-)

Reply to
Omelet

when you see text on the next line in an email where a link has been placed, you need to copy and paste both parts or ever how many lines, starting with the 1st.

Works every time.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Something that works for me, using Agent, is to open a reply window and simply backspace the wrapped part of the url back into place then click it. Don't send the reply, of course. ;-)

Don't know how this would work on other readers.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Does it work on your newsreader?

It doesn't on mine.

Mine has a "fix url" option which does the trick.

Reply to
phorbin

Works with Outlook Express also, but it's less key stroke to just copy and paste.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Only if I it, but even then, I have to copy/paste into Firefox from MT newswatcher. I can't just click on it.

The other way, I have to paste it into a textfile, fix it, then copy/paste. ;-)

Mine does not. It's a two step process, but your link was worth the effort. :-)

Reply to
Omelet

I must be missing something. I copy from my newsreader and paste into Firefox. The link worked fine for me.

Reply to
Billy

I ended up with a space in it using MT newswatcher.

But, I drive a MAC. ;-)

It was not hard to fix.

Reply to
Omelet

Thats amusing. :-) Mine does just the opposite!

Gotta love computers!

Reply to
Omelet

Hey, I've that one in my quotes file also! I like it.

Had the season's first radish and bread and butter sammy!!!

French Breakfast Raddies.

I put the tops on it also and it was......Yummo! ;-)

This is the first year I have ever eaten tops. I need to thin them and am going to follow your suggestion of litely steaming them, tops and bottoms.

Reply to
Charlie

Thanks for the suggestion.

My newsreader (an old one but I keep it because it doesn't do some of the things new newsreaders do and _does_ have an extensive filter set) _has_ a "Fix Url" function which sorts it all out.

What the newsreader doesn't do, is automagically fix urls or treat urls that are enclosed in < > as a complete entity..

Reply to
phorbin

Radish tops can also be used in salads, as I found out last year when about all there was to my radishes was tops.

Reply to
Billy

I'll be doing that, for sure. Om suggested steaming young radishes and tops and I am anticipating that. Been reading up on all the leaves that are edible, and nutritious, and I was amazed to say the least. From vegetable to tree leaves. Whooda thunk it? ;-)

Catch ya later, my friend...I'm gonna go stretch my back.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

It worked for me. I get the same page with or without the ending "&ap=1"

stonerfish

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish

He posts on tx.guns. He's a TABC academy instructor in my area. :-) One of the smartest and most savvy cops I've ever known.

I can't recall the thread he said that in, (probably the one where I was considering cetaceans as sentient) but it IS a great statement.

I generally eat radishes as a cooked veggie. I always rinse and use the greens. ;-d

Reply to
Omelet

???? I wonder where in the hell I got that quote??? I don't hang out there and I thought I usually got deadpersons quotes! ;-) Maybe from survivalacres.......who knows.......my brain is like a sieve.

Reply to
Charlie

I've used it as a -sig before. I tend to rotate them. He gave me permission to use it as such. I'm sure he'd feel honored that you kept it.

Reply to
Omelet

Reply to
Steve Peek

"Considering"? They probably think less of us.

Reply to
Billy