Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

Hmmm...this is new to me. Sounds good...and spicy? I assume you pick the pods when the seeds are still very immature?

Yep...the humble radish has definitely been taken to higer levels of culinary delight!

Reply to
Charlie

Steve Peek

Really??? I've never tried that. Gods knows those plants make a lot of pods. :-)

What stage do you gather them at?

Reply to
Omelet

Or are just tolerant. ;-)

Reply to
Omelet

There are some varieties of radish grown specifically for their pods.

Reply to
Billy

I use a tank sprayer filled with vinegar to spray weeds. It kills them in about two days. Spray when there is no rain expected for a few days. Cheap, effective, and biodegradeable.

Reply to
www.locoworks.com

Anything special about the vinegar?

Reply to
phorbin

It's cheaper than sulphuric;o)

Reply to
Billy

They've come through for me a few times. ;-)

Reply to
Katey Didd

They seem to be delighted to help. They've even mailed me information on specific plantings when I wanted to do more landscaping with local plants to conserve on water.

I've put in a few Lantana for a start. I really like their blooms and leaves.

Reply to
Omelet

I'm afraid your tomatoes are doomed. Glyphosate (Roundup) Is relatively slow acting systemic herbicide. Even if by some miracle the do survive I doubt they will thrive, even after a sniff of the stuff Replant now is my advice.

Pete

50 years an arable farme

-- FunkyM8

Reply to