Talk a little bit about the foraging

While walking about in my retiring getting garden I notice a bunch of fair mushrooms but the offer caused reflection . Later found the above URL but the rooms are somehow calling me. They are fair and light brown and in my youth a given for the plate but I now wonder too much.

Reply to
Bill who putters

affordable to everyone." A huge percentage of the populace doesn't realize how easy that could be. Unfortunately the masses are either uneducated or just plain lazy to act. Big business slowly leads them to a life of diabetes, heart disease, etc.. . Business controls a large portion of the food system and the medical system. They feed on the masses in one way or another.

I'd like to see your mushrooms, Fall fungal activity is happening here; blewits, oysters, hen of the woods are happening now here in Appalachia. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peek

Just went out and took a some images. I'll see about posting in a few days. The weather here is balmy 70 F with a high dew point seems mushrooms like it. I like to trim my dead wood in short sleeves on days like this. But it seems folks in Chicago area are getting BAD weather. Not related but it is the same weather system.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Here you go Steve.

Reply to
Bill who putters

photo wouldn't fully load, but an ID from a photo is at best a good guess. Thanks for sharing, Steve

Reply to
Steve Peek