Strawberry questions

Here is my goal- I would like to sell strawberries this summer at local farmers markets. I enjoy gardening and being outdoors, but I do have a few questions.
(1) If I try to get a crop of strawberries the first year I have my plants, will that harm future strawberry plant production? (2) What can I do to boost my first year strawberry crop? Would potting soil and liberal fertilizer use help? (3) Space is not an issue, I have several acres I can utilize. What would be the best way to plant about 400 strawberry plants?
I live in Louisville Kentucky.
Thanks David B

Here is how commercial growers do it
http://www.berries4u.com/growing.htm
--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved