Rosemary looking a bit sick

Hello,
one by one the twigs (correct name?) of my potted rosemary are loosing their strong green colour and turning pale. I cut out the first of these some weeks ago and discovered this morning that there are four more. The remaining twigs look very healthy, but I fear they will turn out similar.
Does anyone know what the cause might be and how to stop it?
Thanks.
Best Regards
Gordon Filby
PS I'm resident in Karlsruhe, SW Germany. It has been very hot (30- 35C) here over recent weeks. The plant is in a shady position (gets filtered late evening sun) but on the corner of the house where there might be some turbulence. It has been kept well watered.
Rosemary failure is usually due to too much moisture, too acid soil or both. Gary

their
some
Rosemary likes heat and sun. It doesn't like or need rich soil. There's more info about the rosemary at: http://www.efn.org/~bsharvy/edible9.html#Rosemary