Re: Soil Test

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:29:52 -0500, Ray Drouillard wrote:

Ray ... not trying to challenge you. I just was wondering why the OP felt there was a need to test for heavy metals. Where I live, each type of subtest adds significantly to the cost of the overall test. Perhaps the OP is made of money, but I would have to have sound reason to suspect such a problem before I popped my wallet open to pay for the test.
That's all. I was just wondering if the test was a rational thing to do.
-- (genealogy) (organic gardening)