Re:share garden progress report

I grow everything in big pots. Have 13 tomatoes, 10 peppers, eight eggplant, 3 garlic chives, oregano, thyme, sage, marjoram,and a tea rose. Already harvested a dozen ichiban eggplant, several dozen cherry tomatoes, and half dozen big ones, three red bells, 9 green bells, a dozen habinarios, masses of oregano (drying in garage), several bunches of chives. Looks like another dozen green bells, a couple dozen cherry toms, half a dozen big reds, half a dozen ichibans, and another handful of habinaros this weekend. As usual I mix my own soil with homemade compost, put a couple of eggshells and a banana peel in the bottom of each hole, and when I fertilize I use Epsoma products. Occationally foliar spray with kelp/fish mixture (stinky) and epsom salt mixture to promote pepper fruiting. Life without gardening is like... well, I can't imagine anything that terrible.

VR, Tom

Reply to
tom hooper