Re: Pickling

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:33:34 +0100, "Mike Le Pelley"

I suggest you ask over on rec.food.preserving - a very good newsgroup, helpful and friendly.
Pat
Pat Meadows wrote:

Where, among other responses, you will be told to go to http://www.google.com and enter "pickles+canning" as the search term because that will net you ~17,400 sites covering the topic of canning pickles.
Might as well go over there now. BTW ... I've been canning my fool head off the past few weeks using recipes I came up with online. I doubt if I will be able to get to even 1% of the totally unique recipes I found, let alone trying any of the minor, but interesting, variations.
Pat and I (and some of the others) also post over on that newsgroup but since there is a newsgroup covering that topic area, talk about the preservation part of gardening over there. This newsgroup is more focused on the growing part.
Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)
* Exported from MasterCook *