Re: Hello Everybody !

Seamus Ma' Cleriec wrote:

Got my first taste of a ripe Mortgage Lifter this past week (planted from seed on April 19). Although their shape is far from uniform, these are HUGE tomatoes ... out of 9 tomatoes I picked, I think there is one that is under 4" diameter and one just slightly over 5". I don't know how good of a juice / sauce tomato these are, but I am sure getting ready to find out!
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)