raspberry transplants

When is the best time to transplant raspberries? I live just south of Lake Michigan -- zone 5-6.
Jark said:

new growth.
And I heartily recommend the variety 'Polana' which is as close to an 'everbearing' type as you are ever likely to see. (It's 'fall' crop is just starting now and will be safely finished before the cold autumn rains and threat of frost.)

| When is the best time to transplant raspberries? I live just south of Lake | Michigan -- zone 5-6. | |
Transplant in the spring just before leaf-out. Monitor the buds and when they begin to swell, move the canes.
--
TQ