Question about 2-stroke engines

Page 2 of 2

Yup.
I always use stabil in the 2-cycle mix.
I keep at least two cans of gas on hand for four cycle engines. One can is normally fresh and used for equipment where I expect to refuel in less than a month. The other is always stabilized, and it is used to fuel rarely used equipment (generator, chipper, ...). In the fall I usually put stabil into both so that all the equipment has stabilized fuel thru-out, in case I don't use it again until spring.
Works great. No problems since I started doing this (10 years ago?).
Oh, and I'm in a very dry climate. (SW Idaho, ~ 12in annual precip which comes mostly october to april).
sdb
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com
il Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:44:24 GMT, Anthony W wrote:

Pickup truck?? 'Fraid I drive a 1984 Holden Barina that is going rusty (lousy paint quality on those years) The old Suzuki is long gone and sold. Unfortunately. I shoulda stored it for my second youthhood. <sigh>
--
Cheers,