Our First Crop - We are so Proud!!

Hi I am John and have joined this site today.
Me and my wife have just moved into a new house, it is the first time we have owned a house with a garden. We are(trying) to grow everything!
Last weekend was a real land mark as we were able to harvest our very first crop... of potatoes.
We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a 'large bucket'.
We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-
'POTATOES!!!! - YouTube' (
http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U

http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U
)
We will keep you informed of any other success (and failures) John & Samantha
--
John R

John R wrote:

congrats. :)
songbird
On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:42:08 PM UTC-4, songbird wrote:

I see mellons too ;)

Two reasons to watch the video. ;D
Martin Riddle;964990 Wrote: > "Frank" snipped-for-privacy@dol.net wrote in message

Im glad that you paid attention to the video!!
'POTATOES!!!! - YouTube' (
http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U

http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U
)
If you look closely I think you can see Sam's asparagus tips !!!
John R

Nothin' like fresh.
--
Welcome to the New America.