Oh really?

When last we left our heros, on Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:55:53 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@meadows.pair.com scribbled:

I wish you wouldn't. You're a very calm, sane voice that skews the noise/signal ratio to the good side. I don't get to post as much as I would like, but I always enjoy your posts.

And I liked your passionate defense. I've had entire posts of mine from another froup lifted and presented as someone else's. That's just so tacky!

Pam

Reply to
Pam Rudd

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Anonymous

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:21:41 -0400 in , Anonymous graced the world with this thought:

that message is what, seven months old? Good eye.

Reply to
belly

You just now replied to a post from over 5 months ago?

Reply to
Steve

Yeah ... I've been busy. Just now getting caught up. :-)

Bill

Reply to
Anonymous