new here

Hi all: I just joined your group. We live in Oregon. Have had a severe frost for the last 4 days and have 3 fruit trees that have snapped off a lot of limbs and 1 is mostly gone. Just wondering if they will come back at all?

Reply to
wood_shoppe

I lost a cherry and a pear tree 3 years ago during early frost

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Reply to
Macy