New gardener

Would you be interested in gardening in Ireland?
Rosie wrote:

Yes, I'd love to hear about your experience.
Cheers, The Hawke

Yes indeed. Although it is mostly home to US gardeners,many gardeners and allotmenteers from UK and Eire also inhabit this NG. I would also recommend subscribing to uk.rec.gardening, especially if you have any issues regarding weather as ours is much different from conditions in many areas of US. They have deserts you know :-))
There may also be NGs specific to Ireland, although I am not aware of any personally.
Anyway, welcome board, and enjoy.
Steve. Ferndown, Dorset http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/steveandmaggiesplot

People in the Pacific Northwest have also been known to subscribe to uk.rec.gardening, because of the similarities of climate.
--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky