Need tomato varietal suggestion

I'm trying to find a varietal that will grow well in colorado and produce fruit that is tangy and not very sweet.
I grew up in scotland and remember my parents greenhouse tomatos being that way, but i'm not sure if it's just because they grew so much more slowly than things do here.
Any ideas?
Graham

If you go to the Cornell Vegetable Variety site and register as a user (it's free and I've enjoyed using the site), you can sort your searches by state or season. The home page is:
http://vegvariety.cce.cornell.edu/index.php
After you register, if you click on "How to use this site" in the menu on the left. Scroll down to "limiting results" and you'll get the following instructions. **** Limiting results
If you are a registered user on this web site you also have the option to limit your search results by your state or frost-free season. You will need to login to use this feature. Once you are logged in you will see a second drop down menu with the options.
Choose "All results" from the drop down menu if you'd like to see all results.
Choose "Just my state" if you'd like to limit search results to crop varieties reviewed by people in your state.
Choose "Just my frost-free season" to limit search results to crop varieties reviewed by people in your frost free season.
You can see your current State and Frost-free Season in the My Profile box on the left hand side of the page.
****
Penelope

Thanks for the Site! It looks pretty useful, unfortunately there isn't a lot of reviews from CO.
Graham
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:35:20 -0500, Penelope Periwinkle

Why did you have to post that site? I had my tomato varieties down to 9. Then I started looking there and found Window Box Roma. And as long as you are ordering 1, you just as well order the other 5 seeds you had marked as looking interesting. So I am getting:
Window Box Roma Momotaro Rose de Berne Arkansas Traveler Santa Clara Canner Pepperoncini
--
Susan N.

Ha! We should all suffer together.
I spent a whole afternoon writing reviews when I first found the site.

I have been tempted to try that one.

This was one of my favorites for years, but during the War of the <spit!> Thrips, it proved to be rather susceptible to Tomato SpottedWilt Virus. I ought to try it again now that the <spit!> thrips are under better control.
Penelope

Found the motherlode: Links to all of the state or county extension offices: http://www.csrees.usda.gov/Extension/index.html
--
Susan N.