Recommended Resource

Being rather new to this group, I haven't been able to read all back posts, so don't know if this book has been recommended or discussed.

I got it last winter and have found it invaluable. It is absolutely loaded with info and charts and all sorts of good gardening facts.

Main focus is on bio-intensive gardening.

"How to Grow More Vegetables" * than you ever thought possible on less land than you can imagine. (Yeah, long title)

By John Jeavons.

Hope this helps someone.

Reply to
Charlie

The message from Charlie contains these words:

Every body can read the back (and current) posts of any group, in the free online archive. It goes back years and has an easy search engine to look up any group, date, topic, title, author , etc.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Thanks Janet. This whole interweb thing is pretty cool, talking to people all over the world!

The Jeavons book should be especially useful for folks gardening in cities and on small plots.

Reply to
Charlie