Need Plant ID

Unknown Plant folder. http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u
--

- Billy

"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

1) Was it the borage or the allium (might be onion) that you wanted identified? 2) Looks like Lychnis coronaria (rose campion) 3/5) The daisy in the foreground might Silybum marianum; is that a Helianthus behind it? 4) Canna? 6/7) I presume that this is an Echinacea 8 9/10) I won't argue with the Centranthus and Solidago.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

The unknown plants are pictured in the folder "Unknown Plant".
--

- Billy

"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

Does it show up in some browsers? With this hint I find it under albums.
<URL:http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=FKOnmuE51SL4BA70I8Y8pA%3D%3D
The first two photographs look like Urtica urens (small, dwarf or annual nettle). The third is a willow herb - I can't guarantee being able to identify the species even if I could see the details of the flowers.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

writes

The third is a willow herb -
appears similiar to our Fireweed here in WA State.

(Epilobium hirsutum). Fringed (or American) willow herb (Epilobium ciliatum) seems a plausible identification, but there are 44 species present in North America fide USDA.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

writes

Yes, I know it is not, CA is not known to have Fireweed.

<http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=MSazeq4CIlMDi2dJTAjqiIh4l5k2TGxc
Looks like borage and onion perhaps Egyptian walking onion.
<http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=jaGMvrYPhKsd1k5rodA1J4h4l5k2TGxc
Young coneflower.
Bill
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://prototype.nytimes.com/gst/articleSkimmer /

Wrong folder Bill. Click on the "Unknown Plant" folder. I'll breakout the tripod today and try to get some clearer shots.
--

- Billy

"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

Plant #3 has a basil ist look look to it. 1 and 2 a strawberry feel. Not very helpful I am sure.
Bill
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://prototype.nytimes.com/gst/articleSkimmer /
Billy said:

The green plant with the serrated leaves?
Looks rather nettle-ish.
Maybe hemp-nettle? Were there any blooming parts on those green bud-clusters? Are the stems square?
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."
In article

Yes, it has a square stem with a groove running lengthwise down the middle of it.
--

- Billy

"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

:-)) I was having trouble figuring out which plant he wanted identified too. I think we've done the others in the past so I too wondered if it was the nettle.

I thought stinging nettle but the pic wasn't really clear to me.

The stem looks like the wild amaranth we have in the southeast US, but the leaves are much more serrated. Steve