Marion Berries

This is my first visit here. I learned about this group through an Internet class I'm taking. I recently visited Oregon and had some marion berry pie. I know that they are a blackberry. What makes them marion berries?

Marionberries are a cross between Chehalem and Olallieberry blackberries, are large and flavor and are considered the best tasting and most productive blackberry. They are named after the county in Oregon where they were developed, Marion County.

Thank You!