Link: THE BREAD AND BISCUIT BAKER'S AND SUGAR-BOILER'S ASSISTANT-1890

I have reposted this book as a zipped html file for those interested.
Or you can do a search and pay for it as an ebook from sites which liked my work so much they decided it was worth selling.
Beware though these sites are selling freely available ebooks sourced from the web
http://rawlaw.org /
A TECHNICAL TREATISE OF SOAP AND CANDLES -1881 is also available at this site.