Lingonberry

Can anyone recommend a supplier of Lingonberry plants? Both Google and eBay have let me down. Thanks

The Cook

--

> --

newsgroup that doesn't start with a nation-code is intended to be international. Any US domination in such groups is an artifact of UseNet being predominantly in English because some common language needs to be used and the earliest UseNet sites before it was connected to the Internet were English speaking universities in the US.

So the discussion of zones and such applies everywhere, but advice about shipping isn't going to work out often.

My suggestion - Find the latin name for lingonberry and do google searches on the latin name plus "rootstock". Last year I sought bilberry plants within the US and when I used that type of search I found several places in the UK that shipe bilberry inside the UK and Raintreenursery within the US. Places that have bilberry are quite likely to have lingonberry as well since they are reasonably related.

Reply to
Doug Freyburger

You might try

I called a couple of catalog companies once and they would ship, but required a house address and a credit card payment. This company lists plants for sale and state that these are very popular in Sweden (might try there if you dont do any good here).

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne

You might try here.

Alexandria, VA

Reply to
RobinM

In the US, try Raintree Nursery. They are my edible-supplier of choice.

Nightingale