It's sprouting time!

So far today I've noticed that 1 Romanesco Broccoli, 1 Improved Hubbard Squash, and 1 garlic have sprouted...this bodes well for the others sprouting soon...I can't wait...gonna plant a bunch of herb seeds today, and maybe some peas as well...now I'm getting hungry...I gotta go eat...hope everyone else is having good germination luck!
Victoria, zone 5
--
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?