Is it still cutworms?

It hasn't rained for about 3 weeks. Almost all my bean plants has been cutted as if by cutworms. I'm surprised because I thought that after they have a dozen leaves or so they would be too old to be attacked by cutworms. Maybe they are attacking the beans now because they ran out of cuke seedlings. Maybe I need to plant beans just to keep them away from the pepper seedlings.
Stick a nail or toothpick in the ground along side your seedlings. A cut worm cant do any damage if it cant completely encircle the plant.
Dwayne

Do you have snails or slugs there??
-- http://www.spinics.net/hotsprings /