I eat gras

I think I have a little bit cow DNA in my body, because I really like gras, it tastes great.
Mooo!
On 7 Apr 2004 21:18:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au (Hank Higgens) wrote:

Hank, are you French??? Gras in French means fat. I eat fat too but my doctor says I should eat less of it. But I got to admit, the proper marbling of a nice rib-eye steak is delicious and one of my favorite things to eat. But I guess in your case it might be considered canibalism.
Sincerely,
Stuart Pedazzo...but you can call me Stu!
It makes me wonder what kind of messages you are putting in the other newsgroups. At least they're sort-of on topic.
Ray

I hate to feed the trolls but here goes:
A lawyer was driving up to a toll booth in NJ when he saw a man eating grass on the side of the higway. He paid his toll and pulled over to the man and asked what he was doing. The man told the lawyer that he was so down on his luck that he had to eat grass. "Get in the car" the lawyer told the man. "I can't, I have a wife and kids living under the bridge". "Bring them too", declaired the lawyer! They all jumped in the car.
"But wait a minute" the man screamed. There is an old grandfather on the other side of the bridge. Can we bring him?" Sure, tell him to come along.
Jumping into the car they were thankfull that their souls had been saved.
"We can't thank you enough" the man declaired. For taking care of all of us how can we thank you?
"No problem" the lawyer exclaimed. "The grass at my house has got to be a foot tall............................"
******
Budump bump
100,000,000 cows can't be wrong! Or can they???

I dunno... I guess I'll have to ruminate on that question.
Ray
(Craig Watts)

like
eating
the
the
all

I think we milked this thread for all it was worth.
snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com (simy1) wrote:

I'm sure we cud come up with udder puns if we try hard enough...
--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra wrote:

I guess it could be said that you are having a pasture day with this one.
SCNR,
-- Douglas

Talk about a mooooooot point.

The steaks just got raised:
http://www.shagrat.net/Html/cows.htm
--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

r.g.e = standup comedians on the hoof.
You guys are sooooo cheesy, it makes my milk curdle.
--
Cheers,
I cowtow to everyone's great sense of humor.

il Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:03:39 -0400, George Wolf ha scritto:

dere 'e goes again ...
--
Cheers,