I eat gras

I think I have a little bit cow DNA in my body, because I really like gras, it tastes great.

Mooo!

Reply to
Hank Higgens

Hank, are you French??? Gras in French means fat. I eat fat too but my doctor says I should eat less of it. But I got to admit, the proper marbling of a nice rib-eye steak is delicious and one of my favorite things to eat. But I guess in your case it might be considered canibalism.

Sincerely,

Stuart Pedazzo...but you can call me Stu!

Reply to
Stuart Pedazzo

Hey, aren't you the same guy who was advertising a story about space bunnies vs. giant amoebas in rec.arts.sf.composition?

It makes me wonder what kind of messages you are putting in the other newsgroups. At least they're sort-of on topic.

Ray

Reply to
Ray Drouillard

I hate to feed the trolls but here goes:

A lawyer was driving up to a toll booth in NJ when he saw a man eating grass on the side of the higway. He paid his toll and pulled over to the man and asked what he was doing. The man told the lawyer that he was so down on his luck that he had to eat grass. "Get in the car" the lawyer told the man. "I can't, I have a wife and kids living under the bridge". "Bring them too", declaired the lawyer! They all jumped in the car.

"But wait a minute" the man screamed. There is an old grandfather on the other side of the bridge. Can we bring him?" Sure, tell him to come along.

Jumping into the car they were thankfull that their souls had been saved.

"We can't thank you enough" the man declaired. For taking care of all of us how can we thank you?

"No problem" the lawyer exclaimed. "The grass at my house has got to be a foot tall............................"

******

Budump bump

Reply to
Craig Watts
100,000,000 cows can't be wrong! Or can they???

Reply to
George Wolf

I dunno... I guess I'll have to ruminate on that question.

Ray

Reply to
Ray Drouillard

I think we milked this thread for all it was worth.

Reply to
simy1

I'm sure we cud come up with udder puns if we try hard enough...

Reply to
Katra

I guess it could be said that you are having a pasture day with this one.

SCNR,

-- Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Hunter

Talk about a mooooooot point.

Reply to
Ken Anderson

The steaks just got raised:

Katra

Reply to
simy1

You guys are sooooo cheesy, it makes my milk curdle.

Reply to
Loki

I cowtow to everyone's great sense of humor.

Reply to
George Wolf

il Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:03:39 -0400, George Wolf ha scritto:

dere 'e goes again ...

Reply to
Loki