How to prepare the meat of moles ???

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.
How can I prepare moles ?
pain snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote:

The same way as squirrels...
Cleaned, quartered and quick fried in olive oil with a little lemon pepper and garlic.
Add some chilis to the ants and make a sauce and serve it and the mole over some french fried maggots in place of rice.
--
Om.

A short but sincere memorial extolling their virtues.
Dan Simper wrote:

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of all.

ants.
My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me on the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

<giggles> Ever stepped out on the porch in bare feet and had mouse guts squish between your toes? Just once and you learn to look first!
--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles

fried
of
on
I honestly have, but I believe I had on shoes. My first thought was that it was somehow a chunk of tomato. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking. Eeeeewwww!

Indeed! <lol!>
--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
My cat prefers her moles in the very same way, and also prefers the heads.
| On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote: | | > I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants. | > | > How can I prepare moles ? | | Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of | all. | |
Dan Simper wrote:

    You should pick a time when you are sure of full attention, make a list of what you wish to say, and proceed with confidence. Explain to them the importance of a full education, good insurance, civic duties, and physical fitness. It might take two or three session, but it will lay a good foundation to prepare them for life. Hope this helps.
pain snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) writes: |> I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants. |> |> How can I prepare moles ?
With guavas, giving the classic dish guavamole.
Regards, Nick Maclaren.
LOL Nick ! Good one!
(Dan Simper) writes: ||> I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants. ||> ||> How can I prepare moles ? | | With guavas, giving the classic dish guavamole. | | | Regards, | Nick Maclaren.
The best way to prepare them is to set them down in a quiet room and gently explain to them what you are going to do. You may get a shocked looked, followed by anger...this is normal.