How to get more blueberry's and grapes??

The blueberry plant doesn't seem to have as much fruit this year, does it need feeding etc any suggestions please?

My grape vine came into flower, but the fruits seem to have dissapeared, here is a picture

[image:
caroleh

i'm offline and won't see your pictures but i would say from your descriptions that you have a lack of pollination. as to why that happened it is hard to say without being there during flowering.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

OP, what kind of grapes, and did your grape vine have lots of rain?

Blueberries need fertilizer 2-3 times a year using a fertilizer made for Azaleas/Camellias, and the soil needs to be acidic.

Reply to
Billy

This year , for the first time ever , my grape vine is loaded - fruit usually sets , but doesn't mature but for a few grapes . We had a very wet spring , unlike the last few years . BTW , I didn't planrt the vine , just realized one day it was there among the honeysuckle vines on my fence . The few grapes it has produced in the past had good flavor ... just weren't enough to do anything with .

Reply to
Snag