How to bore for water or find natural spring

I have no access to running water in my plot Is there a way of boring into the ground or storing water that can be used for irrigation ? Thanks Fozzy
--
Paul Fosbury

Paul Fosbury wrote:

There are quite a few ways of doing what you describe. Whether any of them will suit you depends on the nature of your plot and how much you want to spend in cash or effort.
David
g'day paul,
will water tanks suffice, thinking around 25 thousand litre size.
for water boring you need to talk to a bloke who does such, they usually use some devining method, just some land gives fresh water some so salty you could grow prawns in it and anything in between.
and the more who drill into the sub-aquafa then the greater the likely hood others along the way will lose some capacity.
the bloke who does the boring can only in his terms guarantee to find wate the quality he has no idea about.
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 08:32:51 +0000, Paul Fosbury
snipped
--
Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither
gardenlen wrote:

Provided that he has a roof to collect water from, he is at a plot, we don't yet know what is there. On some plots a tank that big could be half his allotment.