Growing Indoors... Help!.

Dear all,
I am a design student attempting to create a product which will gro vegetables or herbs indoors i just wanted some feedback regarding:
1. the use of mirrors in order to attain sufficient sunlight
2. The exspense and harm to environment when using a lamp
3. amount of sunlight required in order to grow edible plants indoors
-- Jim Greenfinger
Jim Greenfinger wrote:

Homes in sunny lands need fewer lamps than those in overcast ones. The south side of a building gets more sun than the north side.
none" <""Mark\"@(none) wrote:

The south side gets more sun ONLY if you are in the northern hemisphere.

May I suggest you check out Aerogarden.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Why are you replying to my post?
May I suggest you reply to the original poster.

What? You don't want to know how to bring about world peace?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Now that your thoughts are getting more specific I think those are three nice target areas of knowledge that a design student needs to know about and could find out about in fairly standard references. Go for it!
David
On Jun 17, 6:51pm, Jim Greenfinger <Jim.Greenfinger.

You'll need to research what types of plants you want to grow in this product of yours.
There are already cheap and some free terrariums that will grow things like sweet potatoes, very easy. they dont take up much space and are easy to maintain.