Green House

Our winter here are 4 double hung windows 46 x 66, a door with the top half glass, a small window for the side of that and a roof window. All for $400.00. We are going to sell the current green house if anyone is interested. I can get you photos and details if you are.

MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Seems like a bargain if you pay the freight.

David Hare-Scott

Should have read "Our winter project is here". I guess I am too excited and got a head of myself. We went and picked everything up. It was a little less than 4 hours in the truck but worth the road trip.

Reply to
mjciccarel

Where do you live?

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Eastern North Carolina, between Fayetteville and Wilmington

Reply to
mjciccarel