Green House

Our winter here are 4 double hung windows 46 x 66, a door with the top half glass, a small window for the side of that and a roof window. All for $400.00. We are going to sell the current green house if anyone is interested. I can get you photos and details if you are.
MJ
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Seems like a bargain if you pay the freight.
✖

Should have read "Our winter project is here". I guess I am too excited and got a head of myself. We went and picked everything up. It was a little less than 4 hours in the truck but worth the road trip.
Add pictures here
✖

Where do you live?
Dick
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 6, 4:46 pm, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

Eastern North Carolina, between Fayetteville and Wilmington
Add pictures here
✖