Green bean production

My green bean (bush) production has been awfully slow, with several days between flushes. One expert says that beans don't like this 100 plus degree heat we've been experiencing. Does anyone know of a link or research source that will verify that? I always thought beans liked the summer heat!

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Wild Bill

I have never had trouble with bean production in hot weather. It is

106 here today and mine are doing fine.

I use a lot of compost and manure > My green bean (bush) production has been awfully slow, with several days

Reply to
BillHew