Garden soaker hose Questions

I have an older soaker system with small poly diameter hose that has emitters that are inserted thru the hose about every 8-12 inches.

I don't know where this was purchased as it originally was my Dads. It is probably 20-25 years old. I am looking for parts , mainly the plastic/poly emitters . I don't know the name etc, but if anyone has comments as to where I might look for parts as it still works fine, but we have lost some of the emitters over the years.

Appreciate any comments you might have as to where I might look for parts.

Thanks,

Please reply via email or user group preferably email . Gordon L. Becker snipped-for-privacy@core.com

Reply to
old whats his name