Frank's sale started today...

...and it was mobbed. We needed some grass seed, I wanted some potting mix, and various other little things. I did treat myself to this: <http://www.flowerhouses.com/greenhouses/springhouse.shtml
which was on sale and then 20% off that. I want a real greenhouse someday but thought this would be just the ticket for the time being for hardening off my seedlings in the spring. I saw them in the spring but it was out of my price range and I had been keeping my eye out for a good sale.
I heard the cashier say they would be open until Xmas.
Mary
Only 20% off? That is too bad. I am waiting for them to come down some more. 20% is just a "sale" and not the clearance that I expect.