electric secateurs

Does anybody know whether there are Made in China versions of electric secateurs? If so, from where can they be obtained?
In article
snipped-for-privacy@tig.com.au says...

Frankly, for electrical items, I tend to consider, "Made In China" as *warning* label.
But, if you want, maybe try The Warehouse? Or look on Amazon.com in their tool section?
--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz

Youre still living in the paleolithic era if thats what you think mate.

Especially now that the quality control of all things made in China is top notch.
The Chinese are capable of manufacturing to specifications and do.
Bill
Bill wrote:

ROFL. "are capable" may be true. I know of a container of stuff that wasn't.
"The sample was perfect, but the supplied goods were worse each shipment"
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:45:32 -0700 in
graced the world with this thought:

then someone should get to them on how to write an instruction manual in English.
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:01:13 -0700, Antipodean Bucket Farmer

See that box full of electronic gizmos in front of you that you use with Internet?
The parts were most likely made in China.

Surely no-one is that lazy, or is there a medical reason ?

MYOB, as they say.
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:21:25 +1000 in

a little touchy, or what? You do know you could have just passed on any comment there at all, and not come across like a prig.... too late now though.
I did a quick Google search for electric secateurs and came up with listings for them; They are available. Ken.
--
All incoming and outgoing mail scanned using Norton Anti Virus, by the
shores of beautiful Puget Sound.