electric secateurs

Does anybody know whether there are Made in China versions of electric secateurs? If so, from where can they be obtained?

Reply to
Richard Wright

Frankly, for electrical items, I tend to consider, "Made In China" as *warning* label.

But, if you want, maybe try The Warehouse? Or look on Amazon.com in their tool section?

Reply to
Antipodean Bucket Farmer

Youre still living in the paleolithic era if thats what you think mate.

Reply to
blank

Especially now that the quality control of all things made in China is top notch.

The Chinese are capable of manufacturing to specifications and do.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

See that box full of electronic gizmos in front of you that you use with Internet?

The parts were most likely made in China.

Reply to
Ken Oaf

ROFL. "are capable" may be true. I know of a container of stuff that wasn't.

"The sample was perfect, but the supplied goods were worse each shipment"

Reply to
Terry Collins

Surely no-one is that lazy, or is there a medical reason ?

Reply to
helene

MYOB, as they say.

Reply to
Richard Wright

I did a quick Google search for electric secateurs and came up with listings for them; They are available. Ken.

Reply to
Kenneth D. Schillinger

I'm the OP. Thanks for that, Ken. But I too searched Google! I think you will find that the listings are all for a Swiss brand that sells in Australia for a few thousands dollars. That price is why I asked the group whether anybody knows of a Made in China version,

The replies argued the virtues (or otherwise) of Chinese goods and queried me about my seeming laziness. Nobody pointed to any brand. So I guess there isn't one.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Wright

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:45:32 -0700 in , "Bill" graced the world with this thought:

then someone should get to them on how to write an instruction manual in English.

Reply to
belly

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:21:25 +1000 in , Richard Wright graced the world with this thought:

a little touchy, or what? You do know you could have just passed on any comment there at all, and not come across like a prig.... too late now though.

Reply to
belly