Cucumbers

Can you cut the attachment stringy things and redirect the plant?
MJ
In article

Yes you can.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Sure. You can unwind them if you are patient.
David

Oh goodness no. I just can't stand my plants being intertwined. Right now it has made friends with a tomato plant.
MJ
Oh goodness no. I just can't stand my plants being intertwined. Right now it has made friends with a tomato plant.
My cucumber plants are currently having an intimate relationship with my tomatillo plants. --S.
How cold a temperature will cucumbers tolerate?
MJ