Cucumbers

Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those and redirect the plant?

MJ

Reply to
mj

Yes

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

I was wondering what this group is all about?

Reply to
Pat

Pat said

All things gardening.... and often extended to all things growing..

Welcome!

Reply to
DirtBag

Sometimes wondering why it is not common knowledge. Sometimes wondering if we talk about how to grow food isn't in 10 grade along with what credit cards can play in our life. Sometimes I wonder redundantly .. I wonder why some plants can winter over and others decide not too ? Wonder why how we treat some folks that have REAL WMD's differently than some who may?

Billy made me do it.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Well, cucumbers grow in a garden, not wild, so the OP was right on target.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Do you like gardening? Do you like to read and to type about gardening?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott