Creative Propagation '92

Dan, no way I can read the old version and the new to compare and contrast, The best I can do is give you the table of contents and make the observation that this previous rendition was written by Peter Thompson alone.
Contents
CHAPTER ONE Prelude to Propagation 1
CHAPTER TWO The Natural Reproduction of Plants 6
CHAPTER THREE Economic Use of Equipment and Facilities 22
CHAPTER FOUR Directory of Propagation Techniques 39 CHAPTER FIVE Annuals and Biennials from Seed 44
CHAPTER SIX Propagation of Conifers and Heaths 65
CHAPTER SEVEN Propagation of Alpines 85
CHAPTER EIGHT Propagation of Hardy Perennials, including Grasses and Ferns 99
CHAPTER NINE Propagation of Shrubs, including Climbers and Roses 121
CHAPTER TEN Propagation of Trees 148
CHAPTER ELEVEN Propagation of Bulbous Plants 154
CHAPTER TWELVE Seed Collection and Storage 172
CHAPTER THIRTEEN Year-round Propagation 184
CHAPTER FOURTEEN Propagation Table 195
GENERAL INDEX 212
INDEX OF PLANT NAMES 214
--
- Billy
In article

By the Content listing the current book has five additional chapters. Seems like the only chapter that is not in the new is chapter thirteen: Year-round Propagation. Cool I get to save money.
I will say that the book "Creative Propagation" is going to be a top five gardening book for me. I want lots of plants without spending a fortune at the nursery.
For year-round garden planning, my favorite gardening book is a local book, "Month-by-Month Gardening in Michigan by James A. Fizzell. I use it mostly for planning. I use other books for greater details in the what to do.
--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.