Broccoli flowering

My broccoli is flowering, is there anyway to stop it? Half of my plants have already flowered, so I've cut the heads off of those, removed the yellow flowers and eaten the rest. Should I eat the remainder tomorrow or is there something I can do to delay them from flowering until they get bigger?
General Schvantzkoph wrote:

No
On 07/07/11 11:10 PM, sometime in the recent past David Hare-Scott posted this:

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3

Wilson wrote:

Alright then. Yes,no.

Reminds me of the story of the city farmer. He complained to the seed store, "My broccoli blooms and blooms, but I never get any broccoli."

Good one.<G> -- Is that the same guy that thought he might be planting the chicks too deep because he never got any eggs from them?
Jim