Biodiesel Oil:jatropha oil,canola oil,vegetable oil

OILARK LIMITED

134 WILLIAMS DUKE AVENUE, FESTAC TOWN,LAGOS NIGERIA. contact number: +234-80-50328289 Incoraporated since 1960 Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com MSN : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

We are Dealers of edible and biodiesel oil of Nigerian Origin,Our company name is OILARK LIMITED, and presently, we have well over 100 million barrels ready for LIFTING from any of the Oil Terminals. OILARK LIMITED is Registered under the Nigerian Co-operate affairs commission.is a technology driven,One of the biggest oil producing company. customer focused company engaged production and

export of biodiesel and edible Oil. From plantation and contract farming to export of Jatropha plant seeds,

oil and other oil seed and oil (for extraction of fuel) and project management (from concept to completion), we have in depth understanding

of all the related activities. We have spent many years in screening out high yielding .Germ plasm of Jatropha curcas and other oil. We are

making biodiesel at our plant based in Nigeria and the same aplly to edible oil. You can source following items from OILARK LIMITED: Sesame Oil, Corn Oil, Rapeseed Oil,Canola Oil, Vegetable oil Used Vegetable Oil, Soyabean Oil, Sunflower oil. Jatropha Oil, Palm Oil Crude Palm, Oil Cooking Oil, Used Cooking Oil, Grapeseed Oil,Virgin coconut Oil,Biodiesel Castor Oil, Kapop Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and many more We can also involve in research activities with your organization. We have developed a Knowledge network on Oil and Biodiesel. We also list all products available in stock in the year 2008 in below products list since our production has increased and any interested buyer who is interested in any of our products should contact us for their prices. We can supply you this oil in good quality, as you know 1 Metric Ton contains 1000 liters. Our Oil are European and American Standard with Nigerian Origin.We can supply you in small and large quantities. Below are some of our product listed. acai oil almond oil amaranth oil apricot oil argan oil avocado Oil babassu oil basil oil bergamot oil biodiesel black currant seed oil black seed oil borage oil brazil nut oil buchu oil camellia oil camomile oil canola oil / rapeseed oil carob pod oil carrot seed oil cashew oil castor oil cinnamon oil clove oil cocoa butter coconut oil coriander seed oil corn oil cottonseed oil cranberry seed oil cumaru - tonka bean oil cumin seed oil dill seed oil eucalyptus oil evening primrose fennel seed oil fenugreek oil flax seed oil geranium oil ginger oil gound nut oil grape seed oil grapefruit oil hazelnut oil hemp oil jatropha oil jojoba oil juniper berry oil kapok seed oil lavender oil lemon grass oil lemon oil linoleic acid linseed oil lysine macadamian nut oil melissa oil mint oil moringa oil mugwort Oil mustard oil myrrh oil neem oil nutmeg oil olive oil olive oil - virgin olive oil - extra virgin olive oil - lampante olive oil - pomace olive oil - refined orange oil oregano oil other palm kernel oil palm oil palm oil - crude palm oil - organic palm stearin palm stearin - organic palm, RBD olein palmarosa oil patchouli oil pecan oil penny royal oil peppermint oil perilla seed oil pine seed oil pistachio pomegranate Seed Oil poppy seed oil prune kernal oil pumpkin seed red pepper oil rice bran oil rose hip oil rose oil rosemary oil rosewood safflower oil sage oil sandalwood oil savory oil sesame oil shea butter soya bean oil star anise oil sunflower oil tarragon oil tea seed oil tea tree oil thyme oil truffle oil tung oil vegetable oil vegetable oil - used walnut oil wheat germ oil

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US TODAY WITH THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW

TO PLACE YOUR ORDER SO THAT WE CAN QUOTE YOU PRICES FOR EACH PRODUCTS AND WE HOPE TO HAVE LONG TERM AND GOOD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE!!!

For more inquiries Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com MSN : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Sales Manager Scott Tunji contact number: +234-80-50328289

Biodiesel Oil:jatropha oil,canola oil,vegetable oil

Reply to
oilark